- Tag der Veröffentlichung
- Aktualisiert am
- Nicht offener Wettbewerb
- 5 Arbeiten
First opened in 1905, the Albright-Knox was expanded in 1962 with a new wing that included social space, additional exhibition space and an auditorium. In the years since, museum holdings have quadrupled and now includes more than 8,000 objects but only about 200 can be shown at any given time.
Plans call for an expansion that would add 50,000 square feet of exhibition space, as well as renovations and other upgrades to the Elmwood Avenue campus.