- Tag der Veröffentlichung
The Wild, Portland (USA)
About the Competition
College students, what will the future of design for distanced/digital socialization look like? Show us your vision with an original 3D model of a creative space at the 1st annual VR AR Global Design Student Competition!
This live-streamed competition aims to celebrate the creativity of architecture and interior design students throughout the world. Apply to participate and be exposed to emerging technologies, gain professional exposure, and compete to win a free VR headset, laptop, and much more.
Design a space that encourages digital socialization or innovative social distancing. Could be the future workplace, an office, a public space, a lobby, entry way, a room or building using smart technology, or other utilitarian design idea.
Open Student Design Competition
– You should be a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an interior design or architecture program.
– You should have experience using or general interest in virtual reality, XR, or other emerging and immersive technologies.
– You should use Revit or SketchUp, or other leading 3D modeling programs for your design.
Application Deadline: May 20th, 2020 by 11:59pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Live Webcast: June 2nd, 2020
– 1-year subscription to The Wild
– Pico VR Headset
– Pc Laptop
– Feature article on SPAR3D
More information and application at